What if you could cut your recovery time in half?
If you’re scheduled for joint replacement, or any kind of surgical intervention for an existing injury, listen up.
Six months is a long time to recover. We’re all for listening to your body and taking the rest you need, but that doesn’t mean you can’t heal your body quickly.
Ever heard the saying: “it takes a village”? Well, in this case it takes more than one methodology to get results. Combining physiotherapy with Class IV laser therapy can seriously fast track your road to recovery and help prevent post-surgical complications.
How Does this Formula for Rapid Recovery Work?
When it comes to post-surgical rehab, the sooner you start, the better. Working with aphysiotherapist is the best way to kickstart your healing. Your therapist can help you reduce pain and swelling while regaining lost function, mobility, and strength through a series of targeted exercises and hands-on manipulation.
The best part? You can start right after surgery, even while you’re still in the hospital. It works in three stages:
- The early recovery stage focuses on managing pain and swelling.
- Next comes the strength and range of motion phase where your physio will work with you to get things moving by guiding you through strength building, balance, and proprioception exercises. They’ll also include manual adjustments to help you along.
- The third and final stage is all about functional restoration. Here your physiotherapist will create a customized exercise program to help you meet your most complex short and long-term goals.
What Role does the Class IV Laser Play in Recovery?
Our Class IV laser penetrates deeper into tissues than standard lasers for a faster, more effective treatment that can be performed in minutes. The light from the laser stimulates the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) which is responsible for your body’s cellular energy production.
The healing effects of our Class IV laser include:
- Reduced pain and swelling
- Increased cellular function
- Improved circulation
- Improved range of motion
These effects allow you to maximize your physiotherapy to speed up your recovery, and it works almost immediately! As a bonus, this gentle treatment also helps you relax thanks to its warm, soothing effect.
Key Steps for a Rapid Recovery:
Find a physiotherapist you feel comfortable working with and get started right away. Our practitioners are some of the best in the business!
Incorporate Class IV laser therapy to speed recovery and minimize the risk of post-surgical complications.
See the rapid results for yourself. Connect with our rehab coordinator for a free consultation. Don’t hold yourself back from getting the care you need.